Tuesday, November 25, 2008

dear hippie couple in cafe,

don't mind me while i rummage around to plug in my computer's power cord in the ONLY outlet in the place that you so harmoniously seem to be sitting right on top of. apparently you two are in a class together, and are nuzzling and telling each other how great the other's presentation was, but i really don't feel like personally having to pick your fingers up off each other's bodies and fling them aside to plug in my computer-- which i need because i have to finish writing a piece due tomorrow, which is coincidentally about my hippie parent's divorce and how i sabotage relationships. i considered telling you this, but couldn't even get your attention with a polite "excuse me." as i write this i can hear your pecks and snuggles. and can see you with your legs on each others thighs, facing each other grinning as the one with the ponytail explains something to the one with the feather earrings.

oh my GOD STOP KISSING ITS SO OBNOXIOUS

1 comment:

Noah Champion said...

I'm pretty sure that was me.
God, we weren't even to third base, for Chrissakes!